WMC OP, Inc. d/b/a WMC Technologies, a New Jersey LLC (“WMC” or “we” or “our” or “us”)
information we may collect or that you may provide when you:
(1) access and use our websites, including at https://wheresmyconcrete.com/ (the “Site”), or
(2) download, install, register with, access, or use our mobile application, WHERE’S MY
CONCRETE? (the “Mobile App”).
This policy further describes our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing
For ease of reading, throughout this policy we will refer to the Site and the Mobile App as the “Services”.
This policy applies only to information we collect through or via the Services and in email, text, and other
electronic communications sent through or in connection with the Services.
Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and
how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, do not access or use the Services.
of the Services after we revise this policy means you accept those changes, so please check the policy
periodically for updates.
WMC as a Service Provider for its Customers
When providing the Services to our customers, WMC may not always control what information is
collected from or inputted into the Services. WMC customers, not WMC, often determine how and why
personal information submitted through any of the Services is processed, either by or at the direction of
such customers. As a result, any collection, use, storage, and disclosure of personal information that is
conducted on behalf of our customers is strictly governed by our contract with that customer, our general
your personal information was collected by us through the Services at the direction of one of our
customers, please refer to the particular individual or entity that used our Services.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect information from and about users of our Services:
· Directly from you when you provide it to us.
· Automatically when you use the Services.
· Third party sources or service providers from whom we may receive information, such as real-
time GPS data and sensor data and other API integrating capabilities.
Information You Provide to Us
When you access or use our Services, we may ask you to provide certain information including: name,
postal address, email address, telephone number, payment information, or any other personally
This information includes:
· Information that you provide by providing your information through or into the Services. This
includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Services and when requesting
our Services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Services.
· Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and phone numbers), if
you contact us.
· Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete.
· Details of transactions you carry out through the Services and of the fulfillment of your orders.
You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through the
· Your search queries on the Services.
Automatic Information Collection and Tracking
When you access and use the Services, it may use technology to automatically collect:
· Usage Details. When you access and use the Services, we may automatically collect certain
details of your access to and use of the Services, including traffic data, location data, logs, and
other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the Services.
· Device Information. We may collect information about your mobile device or browser and
internet connection, including the device's unique device identifier, IP address, operating system,
browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types, geolocation information about
where you might be, operating system, mobile network information, your mobile device camera
or microphone, and the device’s telephone number.
· Stored Information and Files. The Services also may access metadata and other information
associated with other files stored on your device. This may include, for example, photographs,
audio and video clips, contacts, and address book information.
· Location Information. The Services collects real-time information about the location of a
Information Collection and Tracking Technologies
The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include:
· Session Cookies (or mobile session cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on your browser or
mobile device. Cookies may store user preferences and other information. Session cookies
specifically are strictly necessary in order for the Site to operate and run.
· Google Analytics. We use a tool called “Google Analytics” to collect information about the use
of the Site. Google Analytics collects information such as how often users visit our Site, what
pages they visit when they do so, the duration of their session accessing or using our Site, and
what other websites they used prior to coming to this site. Google’s ability to use and share
information collected by Google Analytics about your activities through the Site is restricted by
about preventing your data from being used by Google Analytics, go to Google Analytics Opt-out
· Other Technologies. We rely on other tracking technologies, such as beacons and other tools,
that assist us in providing and improving upon the Services.
Do Not Track Signals. Our Services are not configured to read or respond to “do not track” signals or
other mechanisms. Other parties may collect personally identifiable information about your activities over
time and across different web sites when a user accesses or uses our Services.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal
· Provide the Services and its contents, and any other information, products or services that you
request from us;
· Fulfill our obligations to you as a user and customer;
· Identify your location to ensure the provision of quality services and products when using our
· Provide you with notices about your account and to improve customer service (your information
helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs);
· Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between
you and us, including for billing and collection;
· Notify you when updates to our Services are available, and of changes to any products or services
we offer or provide;
· Allow you to participate in interactive features through the Services and to personalize your
experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs, which helps us
improve our Services);
· Enable communications to you regarding our Services, such as email and text;
· Work with marketing partners to provide you with products or services that may be of interest to
· Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it and in any other war we may describe when
you provide the information; and
· Fulfill any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose information we collect about you or that you provide us directly, as described in this
· To our affiliates;
· To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
· To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization,
dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of WMC’s assets, whether as a going concern
or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by
WMC about users of our Service is among the assets transferred.
· To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us a phone number
through the Services, so we can call you to perform our services.
· For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and
· With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
· To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or
· To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including our
· If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of
WMC, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and
organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any
individual or device, without restriction.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and
from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. The safety and security of your information also
depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain
parts of our Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share
your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely
secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of
your personal information transmitted through our Services. Any transmission of personal information is
at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Services are not intended for children under 13 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect
personal information from children under 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal
information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that
information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact
Third Party Links
Our Services may contain links to other destinations owned and operated by third parties. Please be aware
that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other websites or mobile
applications. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our Services and to read the privacy
statements of any other site or app that collects personally identifiable information.
policy’s last modification at the top of this page. Your continued use of our Services following the update
constitutes your acceptance of such changes, so please be sure to check this policy periodically.